Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Jump! Jump!


Had to share this. Our escape artist dog ran out the door as all three of us were leaving and after Daddy yells "Sven come inside" Cole says nice and matter of fact like " I go get him" my jaw just dropped as Cole and Daddy are chasing after Sven down the block. On there journey back Cole and Daddy play their favorite Game of Go GO GO Stop also known as red light green light with a few jumping obstacles involved. This is a great shot of the clearance Cole has gotten.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Good grief Debbie, I think you're going to have to lock off comments. Sheesh. Do you really need a local wedding photographer in the UK? My site has never had this level of spam!

The Leonard's said...

Never know when chad and i will renew our vows no better place that in front of big bend or buckingham palace, right?

Elizabeth said...

Is this where I plug my blog? The scary thing is that if you hit preview, you have to enter a security code, but just to leave a comment, nope.